Brand Planners at LERMA/ are the brilliance behind the brilliance. They get inside the brand, learn it, live it, and then share the authentic insights they learned to help grow it. They enjoy exercising their brain by solving puzzles and celebrating the ahas and oohs along the way. They never stop asking questions like “why” or “so what” and are unafraid to speak up. They are enthusiastic to learn and expand their skills to become effective data synthesizers and engaging communicators. In short, brand planners are in the business of inspiring better ideas.
- Collaborate with other Brand Planners/Strategists by providing integrated insights and strategic planning for key clients consistent with the agency’s goal of building a strong foundation to uncover (1) fresh, innovative insights and business opportunities and (2) inspiring creative ideas
- Partner with creative, media, strategy, and brand management teams to develop and evaluate messages and ideas at all points of customer contact
- Contribute to the development and presentation of creative briefs, customer journeys, target personas, written reports, presentations, white papers, point-of-view documents, competitive analyses, SWOT analyses, positioning statements, market trends, etc.
- Help design, manage, and conduct qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to our clients’ businesses
- Actively support new-business activity where needed
- Ready and able to roll up sleeves with a fun, can-do spirit and engage in an environment that fosters openness of opinion and constant curiosity
- 1-2 years of previous agency experience
- Demonstrates keen interest in trends, culture, people, and advertising
- Strong attention to detail and language
- Fluency in Spanish and English a plus, but not a must
- Resides in or willingness to relocate to Dallas-Fort Worth