We are LERMA/. We’re a multicultural advertising agency who believes in our hearts that we can channel creativity for good. And we’re proud to say we were recently named Small Agency of the Year by Ad Age. Cool, right? But, wouldn’t you know, with awards like that, we’re getting less small all the time. So, we’re looking for an Office Coordinator to help us navigate our growth. Are you the missing piece we’re looking for? Are you ready to help us do some good?
- As the first impression for the agency, our Office Coordinator is one of the most important roles within the agency; therefore, it is important to maintain the highest level of professionalism – externally and internally:
- Professional appearance at all times – First impressions are important as this role is typically the first agency person a guest will come into contact with.
- Positive attitude – towards all guests, employees, interns, etc. You never know when a client is standing in front of you or someone related or associated with a client or someone important to our agency.
- Respect and support – Being respectful to all guests and the agency team, regardless of their position/title is expected – at LERMA/ we treat each other with the highest level of respect and integrity regardless of rank, title, or affiliation.
- Always be willing to be of service to anyone asking for your help or that you see in need of help/support.
- Maintain a clean and organized agency, including kitchen, conference rooms, common areas.
- Responsible for ordering and stocking snacks and beverages with preapproval, as well as ordering supplies as needed and as approved.
- Ensure that dishes, the fridge and appliances are clean and in order.
- Responsible for setting up client meetings, including but not limited to setting up conference rooms, ordering catering, etc.
- Cleaning up after client meetings and after all agency hosted events (both internal agency events as well as external agency hosted events such as St. Jude, AMAs, AAF, etc.).
- Support and take direction from other Admins as requested and as needed for client or agency needs.
- Assist with IT support of TVs/client logos, intranet calendar, resource spreadsheet, etc.
- If time allows, help with expense reports for Principals, booking travel for agency Principals as requested and only as time allows – please be sure to set expectations with leadership if your help is requested on expense reports/travel for them.
- Coordinate and plan office events, including holiday parties, team-building activities, and other events as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and other office management software
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, vacation earned per year
- Paid sick leave
- Benefits – medical, dental, and vision, life/ADD and short-/long-term life insurance
- Annual bonuses
- 401k and annual profit-sharing retirement plans