Here at LERMA/, we are hardcore anthropologists and technophiles. We live on the forefront of culture and technology not because we have to, but because it’s in our DNA. It is this insatiable appetite for what’s next that shapes everything we do from traditional to digital.
LERMA/ is seeking a solution-oriented Paid Social Specialist to help maximize Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok ad strategies and campaigns for our partners. This role will manage a portfolio of clients with annual budgets exceeding $1-5M.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to develop paid social strategies across all social platforms including but not limited to: Facebook/Instagram, Pinterest, Nextdoor, Reddit, TikTok, and Twitter
- Analyze and report relevant social media KPIs on regular cadence for successes and opportunities
- Troubleshoot technical assets such as product catalogs, FB pixels, offline data sets and more
- With support of the team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire paid social lifecycle of the client from onboarding to retention. You’re also encouraged to contribute to new specialty areas and mentor new hires.
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprised of media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment
- Experience working with Facebook’s Business Manager and other social platform solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to pull actionable insights from sets of data
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Preferred experience working with Google Data Studios, but not a requirement
- Presentation and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, Vacation earned per year
- Paid sick leave
- Benefits- medical, dental, and vision, life/ADD and short/long term insurance
- Annual Bonuses
- 401k and Annual profit sharing retirement plans