We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Partnerships Administrator to join our team and support our Partnerships Department. Your primary responsibilities will include arranging travel, coordinating meetings, maintaining contact databases, and handling the processing of sponsorship contracts. Your efficient and detailed work will play an invaluable role in the continued success and growth of our Partnerships Team.
- Provide administrative support for the Partnerships Team, ensuring the smooth operation of daily activities.
- Arrange team travel, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Coordinate meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation, and document distribution.
- Handle the processing of sponsorship contracts from the agreement stage through payment.
- Gather and track necessary vendor paperwork, ensuring compliance with contractual requirements.
- Maintain a comprehensive database that tracks all sponsorship contacts, conversations, and related information.
- Manage sponsorship billing and payment process, ensuring all partners are paid in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation of sponsorship reports and presentations as required.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure effective communication and timely execution of partnership initiatives.
- Provide general administrative support to the Partnerships Principal and Team, including managing correspondence, filing, and organizing documents.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a partnerships or marketing environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to producing accurate and high-quality work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Google Suite, and Keynote.
- Experience with Monday.com, Salesforce and/or other CRM systems is a major plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Must be based in Dallas, TX.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, vacation earned per year
- Paid sick leave
- Benefits – medical, dental, and vision, life/ADD and short-/long-term life insurance
- Annual bonuses
- 401k and annual profit-sharing retirement plans