The Programmatic Media Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned accounts and ensuring the successful execution of campaigns from inception to completion. They will also lead daily communication with internal departments as well as campaign optimizing, reporting, and ensuring KPIs meet and/or exceed client success metrics. A successful candidate will be organized, strategic, proactive, and a team player. Our goal is to provide this person with continued growth opportunities at all levels of the programmatic buying process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Media Buying and Planning Responsibilities:
- Manage assigned agency accounts with minimal oversight from the Director of Programmatic and act as both the internal and external day-to-day contact.
- Understand, interpret, and provide research to support media recommendations.
- Activate campaigns within various DSPs and manage the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client KPIs are met and/or exceeded.
- Ensure campaigns are pacing according to the media plan by monitoring performance daily.
- Accurately manage campaign budgets within the DSP as well as internal media documents.
- Manage client-facing weekly/monthly reporting, pacing dashboards, ad-hoc analysis, and media POVs.
- Prepare and update industry overviews which may include in-depth POVs of existing/emerging vendors.
- Attend agency meetings including vendors and clients, as needed.
- Actively develop and maintain strong media vendor relationships.
- Build the agency’s reputation as best-in-class within the media industry and vendor community.
- Cross-check media plans and all supporting documents for accuracy (client billing, insertion orders, vendor invoices, campaign reporting, etc.).
- Oversee the RFP process for approved media buys and ensure adherence to the process.
- Resolve billing discrepancies.
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate, and organized files.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 2+ years of programmatic buying experience.
- Hands-on experience with The Trade Desk and DV360 preferred.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and be able to proofread documents for accuracy.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload against deadlines.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to integrate and work successfully with various agency teams, handle multiple projects, and meet tight deadlines.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and/or Keynote.
- Experience applying analytics, attribution, and measurement to media buys.
- Exposure to the following a plus, but not required:
- Ad Servers such as Sizmek and CM360
- Measurement partners such as iSpot and Comscore
- Reporting dashboards such as Google Data Studio and Tableau