We are LERMA/. We’re a multicultural advertising agency who believes in our hearts that we can channel creativity for good. And we’re proud to say we were recently named Small Agency of the Year by Ad Age. Cool, right? But, wouldn’t you know, with awards like that, we’re getting less small all the time. So, we’re looking for a Programmatic Media Manager to help us navigate our growth. Are you the missing piece we’re looking for? Are you ready to help us do some good? LERMA/ is seeking a Programmatic Media Manager to manage a portfolio of clients in a variety of industries and verticals with annual budgets exceeding $1-5M. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert in programmatic advertising and solutions.
- Manage campaigns in Demand Side Platforms (DSPs) through optimization strategies, campaign insights, monitoring and adjusting pacing, controlling quality of inventory using ad fraud and brand safety levers, troubleshooting ads and tracking tags, etc.
- Design and implement strategies to improve performance for clients, supporting recommendations with results data
- Advocate for the value of social/programmatic/search and strategy working with and educating clients, partners, and internal teams on the latest tech/data advancements and capabilities in this quickly evolving space
- Develop points of view on new technologies, trends, and opportunities in the automated digital media landscape
- 1-2 years of experience in programmatic buying, programmatic planning/strategy, digital media planning or buying, digital ad ops or trafficking, analytics, or digital campaign management
- Knowledge of Demand Side Platforms (e.g., Adelphic, Xandr/AppNexus, The Trade Desk, Amazon DSP, DV360, Verizon, Amobee, MediaMath, etc.) and digital ad server technology (e.g., Doubleclick, Sizmek, etc.)
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, CTV/OTT, mobile and video ad units
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, vacation earned per year
- Paid sick leave
- Benefits — medical, dental, vision, life/ADD, and short-/long-term insurance
- Annual bonuses
- 401K and annual profit-sharing retirement plans