At LERMA/ we are hardcore anthropologists and technophiles. We live on the forefront of culture and technology not because we must, but because it’s in our DNA. It is this insatiable appetite for what’s next that shapes everything we do from traditional to digital.
As a Salesforce CRM Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing best-in-class customer experiences and user journeys using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform on behalf of our clients. CRM is a growing area of business for LERMA/, and this role will play a pivotal and foundational role for this practice. This role is important for our clients’ success as a means to build customer loyalty through multi-channel and meaningful one-to-one communication strategies. The ideal candidate will have both strategy and “hands-on” Salesforce platform experience ideating and bringing to life journeys and executing ad hoc email (and SMS) marketing campaigns. The Salesforce CRM Specialist is expected to be a “power user” and admin of the Salesforce platform on behalf of our agency and clients.
- CRM Strategy: Be a driver and key architect for CRM strategies for our clients while weaving together input and insights from other LERMA/ teams. Proactively research and identify opportunities to evolve the customer experience and user journeys, through personalization, testing, and/or customer segmentation to improve campaign and program performance.
- Salesforce Admin: Be the primary admin for Salesforce Marketing Cloud on behalf of our clients (Sales Cloud as well, if applicable experience). This includes managing user permissions, troubleshooting issues, working with Salesforce support, attending trainings, and being a “power user” of the platform.
- CRM Execution: Responsible for the set-up, execution, and maintenance of multi-channel and multi-touchpoint user journeys within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including Email, SMS, and Advertising Studio. Responsible for ad hoc email/SMS campaign execution. Note: Creative and complete HTML template development are not required of this role, though HTML and AMPScript foundational knowledge are a must. Recommend and perform A/B Testing using the platform tools where applicable.
- CRM Asset Management: Responsible for the organization of assets within the Salesforce platform (folder structure, permissions, etc.). Responsible for developing a process for receiving assets from creative and development teams based on established requirements (sizes, specs, etc.).
- CRM Reporting: Share high-level campaign, testing, and journey reporting on a monthly and ad hoc basis. Partner with Data & Analytics teams for deeper level reporting and/or analysis.
- Team Player: Collaborate and partner with other LERMA/ teams to ensure we are delivering a best-in-class CRM program that is reflective of our clients’ brand.
- A strong foundational knowledge of CRM strategy and experience executing email campaigns, customer journeys, SMS campaigns, reporting, etc.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform experience. Certifications are a plus, including:
- Journey Builder, Audience, Email, Social Studios
- Data and reporting
- Data integration
- A/B Testing
- Email Templates
- General knowledge and use of HTML and within Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Data Extensions and AMPscript
- Sales Cloud platform experience is a plus
- Comfortable collaborating with data, technology, and digital strategy teams to support data integration, customer segmentation, campaign management, testing, etc.
- Agency experience is a plus
- Salesforce Partner company experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, fast learner
- Problem solver and customer centered
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, vacation earned per year, sick leave
- Benefits – medical, dental, and vision; life/ADD and short-/long-term insurance
- Annual bonuses
- 401k and annual profit-sharing retirement plans