Recently named AdAge Small Agency of the Year, LERMA/ is an independent, full-service advertising agency built to reach the future of America. We began as an Hispanic marketing agency, and have quickly grown into what we call a cross-cultural agency for all. With three spots in this year’s Super Bowl, we are on an absolute rocket ride, emboldened to help clients “go where others can’t.” If that gets your blood pumping, it might be time board the rocket.
LERMA/ is looking for a thoughtful and passionate marketer to join our Partnerships team as Partnerships Coordinator. This role will have day-to-day responsibility for the planning and fulfillment of our clients’ sports and entertainment sponsorships. You will partner closely with internal Partnership Management, Hospitality, Brand Leadership, Brand Strategy and Brand Creative teams, as well as with our external agency partners.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and passion for the client’s business, including industry trends and competitive initiatives
- Support day-to-day responsibilities related to a portfolio of our clients’ partnerships including:
- Partner onboarding, partner communication, execution and tracking of client/partner benefits, delivery of creative assets, supporting partnership activation/experiences/hospitality, and partnership reporting
- Create client-facing recap and strategy reports that tell the story of how client partnership efforts are performing and could be improved
- Proactively support all work – not just requested assignments – seeking out new opportunities to help reach our clients’ goals
- Participate in meetings with the internal team, partner agencies, vendors, and clients
- Provide status and summary reports
- Support research efforts regarding consumer passion points, potential partners, and other areas as needed.
- Maintain tracking database of active, prospective, and past partnerships
- Coordinate with internal teams to track partnership activation and hospitality assets and execution
- Manage and distribute hospitality assets (tickets, suite passes, VIP passes, etc.) as needed
- Schedule meetings and calls on behalf of Partnerships team
- Make travel arrangements for team members traveling to client events
- Maintain office organization and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience in the sponsorships, marketing and/or events industries.
- At least (1) year of relevant experience
- Sports-related experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding oral and written communication, organizational, and problem-solving abilities
- Professional and adept, with a fun spirit and a can-do/will-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to focus on the granular without losing the grand/big picture
- Multitasker who thrives in keeping multiple plates spinning
- Excellence in creating graphically appealing reports and presentations in Keynote
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Workspace tools
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid company holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick leave
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- 401K plan with full company match up to 3%
- Annual profit-sharing
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Respectful, fun, and collaborative agency culture