We are LERMA/. We’re a multicultural advertising agency who believes in our hearts that we can channel creativity for good. And we’re proud to say we were recently named Small Agency of the Year by Ad Age. Cool, right? But, wouldn’t you know, with awards like that, we’re getting less small all the time. So, we’re looking for an Account Executive to help us navigate our growth. Are you the missing piece we’re looking for? Are you ready to help us do some good?
This is the only role in the agency that touches every aspect of a project in some way: from the relationship with the client to the relationship with the internal team, from strategy to finance to creative to production. The ideal candidate is a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit who is always resourceful, able to ensure a project meets the client’s and agency’s goals to produce great work on time and on budget.
- Manage workflows across cross-functional teams (brand strategy, media, creative, production) to plan and execute advertising, branding, and/or marketing campaigns
- Maintain accountability for the management and execution of multiple projects from concept to completion, ensuring client and internal team satisfaction by meeting timeline milestones and established budgets
- Proactively support all work, not just requested assignments, but also seeking out new opportunities to advance the business
- Conduct meetings with internal team, partner agencies, vendors, and clients, and provide status and summary reports
- Report to supervisor to ensure the delivery of ongoing marketing and advertising assets
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of and passion for the client’s business
- One to three years of advertising agency or marketing-related experience
- Able to think on your feet and work under pressure with strict guidelines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Outstanding communication, written, organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Professional and adept, with a can-do/will-do attitude
- A passion for creativity
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, strategic communications, or marketing-related field