Experience Level: 2-4 Years
LERMA/ Agency, a leading marketing agency based in Dallas, is seeking a Paid Search Supervisor to join our team. As a Paid Search Supervisor, you will oversee day-to-day pacing and optimizations and be the primary expert for client accounts. This role requires a deep understanding of search functionality and strategy. LERMA/ Agency fosters a culture of growth, innovation, and collaboration, offering professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Maintain and optimize Google Search Ads accounts on a day-to-day basis, ensuring efficient pacing and performance.
- Own accounts as the primary expert, making strategic decisions and driving results.
- Write comprehensive reports with insights and recommendations.
- Effectively communicate and present information to clients, answering questions and speaking professionally.
- Break down budgets between outlets/campaign types, approve invoices, and create insertion orders.
- Delegate tasks to associate team members while providing oversight and guidance.
- Contribute to developing associate team members, helping their growth and skill enhancement.
- Continuously learn and explore new and unused features of search platforms, finding innovative solutions and conducting tests.
- 2-4 years of experience in paid search.
- Google Search Ads certification.
- In-depth understanding of search functionality, strategy, and process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Ability to present ideas and opportunities effectively.
- Leadership qualities with the ability to mentor and develop team members.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid company holidays, vacation earned per year, sick leave
- Benefits: medical, dental, and vision, life/ADD and short-/long-term insurance
- Annual bonuses
- 401k and annual profit-sharing retirement plans